Today’s post is the Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award!
Before I do anything else I would like to thank the amazing Em of Country Girl Em for nominating me for this award. You should all check out her blog as she is really awesome!
Here are the rules for this award;
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions the nominator has provided.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers
- Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
So as I mentioned above, I was nominated by Country Girl Em and I really do mean it when I say thank you for nominating me!
The Questions I was asked & my answers are;
- What attracted you to blogging?
I’d always known about it and I have a deep love of creative writing and just writing in general, and I adore all things beauty related so I thought why not? I had nothing to loose so now here I am, one month in and loving every minute!
2. Do you have any hobbies?
This is my main hobby! I also try to learn Irish in my spare time, I read a lot and I binge watch Netflix. I’m also slowly learning how to properly use a camera, so I’m slowly taking up photography too!
3. Tea or Coffee?
Tea, I cannot stand coffee! Also all tea has to be green tea, I add truvia as I still haven’t 100% adjusted to the taste.
4. Favourite lip product?
Currently this is Avon’s Kiss proof lip pen (My review can be found here) I love it so much and it lasts all day, so its brilliant!
5. Favourite film?
Bambi. I’m not even joking. It will always be my favourite. I also love The Hunger Games Series and the Harry Potter movies.
6. Most loved skincare product?
Purely because I’ll never not buy these, Simple’s Kind To Skin facial wipes. They have never reacted badly with my skin, and they always leave my skin feeling soft and oh so clean. These are brilliant for any ladies with sensitive skin. Or gents too, as my partner also loves these!
7. If you could only shop in one store for the rest of your life what would it be and why?
I really had to think about this, does this just mean like clothing store or make-up? Or general like supermarket too. If it means everything like a supermarket for everything I’d say Asda, as I love Asda, and they sell clothes too. Clothing store would so be Primark. Anyone who’s been here even a week knows of my love for Primark. Make-up store would be Boots, due to the huge selection in the larger stores.
8. Chocolate or Crisps (Chips)?
Chocolate. I can go without crisps for a really long time, but I need chocolate at least once a day. I don’t mean a huge bar, just like yogurt with chocolate flakes or something.
9. Do you have a favourite YouTuber? If so who?
Grav3yardgirl is my favourite at the moment, followed closely by Zoella. I love Grav3yardgirl’s style in general and how funny she is, I love Zoella as she is so down to earth and her make-up videos are always so easy to follow!
10. Favourite TV show?
This changes way to often so I’m going to list my top five; Orange is the new Black, Grey’s Anatomy, Hollyoaks, Criminal Minds and How to get Away with Murder. I love them all equally and I feel like I’ve forgotten a show, but these are my current binge watching favourites. All but two are on season breaks as well so I’m re-watching them all from season 1.
And now the Bloggers I’m nominating are;
and anyone else who wishes to do this!
My Questions are;
- Dog or Cat person?
- What’s your favourite chill out outfit?
- Who is your favourite author? Why?
- What’s your dream holiday (if money was no object)?
- What made you start a blog?
- What is your favourite quote?
- If you could only eat one type of food for the next year, what would it be? Why?
- What are your top five essentials for everyday?
- How do you relax after a long / stressful day?
- iPhone, Android or Windows products?
It was very hard to think of ten questions, but hopefully these are too horrible!
Again thank you to Em for the nomination! And you guys should really check her out cause she posts some really awesome stuff!